Dear friends, welcome!
I am so excited to share my brand new site with you! For those who are new, I am so excited to have you here and to give you a chance to get to know me a little better through my blog and personal story.
I want to keep this short because I want you to be able to use the short time you may have to explore my site rather than read this first blog post.
Here are a few of things you can explore:
- I’ve added all of my Intuitive Eating blogs (formerly on my blog “Honouring Appetite”). So if you did not read them before, you can explore the archives: laurenbersaglio.com/category/intuitive-eating
- I’ve updated my Speaking page with information on my latest speaking engagements and I’ve added testimonials as well.
- My Features + Interviews page is also updated with links to all of my guest posts for other sites as well as any interviews or articles I’m featured in.
- I will be publishing my YouTube videos here on the site. You can view videos old and new here: laurenbersaglio.com/category/videos (or just subscribe to my YouTube Channel)
- Have a question? Send me your questions to my Q+A page and I will answer it in an upcoming video or blog!
In case you’re wondering, I have not deleted my old posts, you will still find them all here on the site, organized by categories listed on the “Writing+” tab on the main menu above.
Here’s what I have planned:
- More videos related to makeup, body image, mental health, and more!
- More blogs because I have missed writing so so much.
- Friday’s Favourites will return!
- Behind-the-Scenes looks into my life including my travels, events, and other fun things.
Also, it would mean so much to me if you would head over to our brand new site over at Libero Magazine (formerly: Libero Network). I and the team put so much into developing an entirely new look and focus and I would love for you to be a part of it! We also set a goal to raise $5,000 so we can keep our site running and spread the word as we continue advocating and supporting mental health. I would be so grateful if you’d consider giving to our cause!
Thank you so much for stopping by my site. I hope you like what you see and keep coming back.
PS: I’m snapping away at laurenbsag–come join me!