As per tradition, here it goes…
- Trust your gut.
- Don’t be afraid to reinvent yourself; it’s part of life.
- The type of people you surround yourself with will determine the type of person you will become.
- James Spader.
- On Black Friday weekend…the savings are real. They’re so real.
- It’s not what you have, it’s what you give.
- The world can be a rough place–be gentle with yourself.
- Learn to have fun.
- There’s a difference between being wise with money and being cheap. Learn to budget.
- Knowledge is the enemy of fear.
- The most important thing when applying makeup: blend blend blend. (bonus: everyone needs a fan brush and a blending brush)
- Don’t over-selfie.
- Pets really are a person’s best friend.
- Find a hobby.
- You can always count on Matthew McConaughey to take his shirt off.
- Intuitive Eating is freedom.
- Tea leaves over tea bags.
- It’s better to be single than to be with the wrong person.
- Hot chocolate is best with coconut milk.
- We accept the love we think we deserve. (source)
- Everyone needs a day to rest. No work, no school, no social media.
- Always spell check tweets. Always.
- When in doubt: grilled cheese.
- Never stop learning.
- Life is so much bigger than any single moment. (source)
- I am not perfect, but that’s ok, because I don’t need to be.
xx Lauren B.
From past years: