Every year I get a little bit older, a little bit bolder, and just a little bit wiser…
- Purple hair is hard to maintain and Pravana will stain everything.
- Jon Foreman still says it best.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- There is a cost to cheap (or “fast”) fashion, and it shouldn’t be ignored.
- Listen more than you speak.
- Contentment is the key to joy.
- Only you can fix you.
- Aim for better, not bigger.
- Jesus was a refugee.
- Yoga heals the mind, body, and soul.
- The song that needs singing has already been sung before…
- You are never done learning to love yourself or your body.
- “K-I-C-K-A-S-S, that’s the way we spell success“
- Dior everything.
- The surest way to fail is to give up trying.
- Jennifer Knapp is pretty awesome.
- The only way to conquer your fears, is to turn around and face them.
- Budgeting is a good life skill.
- LEGO is happiness.
- Apple will not change your life, solve all your problems, or keep you tech-stress free. (also Steve Jobs didn’t save the world)
- Getting a dog was the best decision I ever made.
- Don’t stray from being genuine–it’s what sets you apart.
- The Church does not reside only within a building. And neither does God.
- Food isn’t toxic; but we should still understand what we’re eating.
- Awareness is key, but is futile without active follow-through.
- Don’t put money before reputation. Money is easy to regain; your reputation is not.
- Every one of us has a story, and it should be heard.
Pass it on:
“27 Things I’ve Learned in 27 Years…” (click to tweet)
And of course a birthday wouldn’t be a birthday without this to serenade it in…